Bad sound - but, good content.

Hey,

I made a little video showing some of the work Ive been doing. I hope that people who have old fabrics and a sewing machine laying around will feel like they can make some cool stuff for their house, friends, kids, ups man, bank teller --- seriously.

I love my U.P.S. guy. He and his wife seem to be nice people. Hes been my U.P.S guy for prob. 7 years and Ive never tipped him. I feel like I should and I want to - but, Im so poor. He and his wife like my quilts (they are facebook friends) Im gonna give them one. I can afford that gift - it means something.

I would love to have all kinds of money to give out - but, I dont. I know lots of other people dont, too.

Lets make things.

The audio is terrible - but, content is good.

I hope you are doing well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -