Hard work!

Ive been busting my hump working on getting things done for the show. Its really exciting to have my first show so, it made the work easy. But, I have been working hard for it.

I wanted to have lots of new work in sizes and prices ranges that would make lots of potential shoppers happy.

I also wanted to be happy with the style and quality of the things I sent out.

Ive got another new quilt almost done for the show - but, for some reason in the last half hour of quilting I was having lots of thread shredding. I changed the needle, rethreaded... repeat, repeat --- and nothing fixed the problem. I messed with tension, too and changed threads ... I had to give up and take some time off.

Its late so, Ill prob take out the dogs and lay down for bed.

I haven't said yet in this post, but - dont forget I sew with recycled fabrics. While I enjoy contemporary quilts. The modern quilt movement isnt totally my thing. I dont really like minimal design. I like max design.

Anyhow - thanks for reading.

If you should be interested in buying any of my work please contact me @ TaffyPulls@gmail.com

I also will make quilts from your old fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -