Quilt MOD! - "jelly roll strip race" My way!

I made this strip quilt using the process that people are using to make the strip quilts in the jelly roll race.

Except - I cut my own pieces from my stash and added solids and prints!

I cut 4 inch wide strips and then slashed them into whatever length-- and then, did the end to end, to end - to end ...

I LOVE the results. I have another in the works and more planned.

One of the best things about this style of quilt is that I have been able to hide lots of patterns that i dont like as well that have been taking up space on my shelves!

This quilt is made from recycled fabrics - with some additions from "scrap bags" that a local fabric shop sells.. I see some Amy Butler in there -- so this quilt is more 100% salvage than recycled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still quilting!