I have not been quilting much -

Im busy

Running for City Council

School

and, I got REALLY tired of living in a pig dump house.


I have been working hard cleaning out this dump. There was so much stuff I could not move without stuff falling everywhere.

Im not even making that up.


I have lots of piles now -

1 pile is for yardsale stuff
1 pile is for recycle
1 pile is trash.

Im also working on a give away pile - stuff I have that I think my friends might need or want.

Another thing Im really lucky to have -- is, I live in a little city where I can put things on the sidewalk and the walkers will pick the stuff up.

Two days ago, I put a few old windows I had picked up... with a plan for someday -- but that day is not going to come. They got picked up in less than 20 min.

My yardsale keeps getting put back because we have had so much rain! I need to get a nice day on a weekend to get that shit out of my place.






Comments

  1. Go to freecycle.org and see if there is an active local group there. It's a great way to give stuff to people who really want or need it! But watch out: it works both ways. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive tried that - but here for some reason craigslist is more active than freecycle.

      And leaving things on the street is a real viable way to get things to people who need it -- here in my neighborhood.

      Thank you for the tip - I might go look at the local free-cycle and see if its changes sense last time I looked.

      When I first started quilting - I wanted to save ALL fabric I saw -- now, I have learned there is so much fabric out there -- I only have to save what I LOVE.

      If I dont LOVE it -- then it can go.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -