I finished the baby blankets -


I had some leftover blocks from a quilt - perfect to make a small quilt with.


These squares were left overs from a half square triangles quilt I made.


Again, these are more left over blocks. I love the edges of this quilt because its polyester velvet - the same fabric is on the back. The purple squares are corduroy.

Im working on making some more quilts that are made from 100% recycled fabrics. I love sewing with recycled fabric and have learned more about how to pick out a variety of everything to make looks that I like.

I really want to make some new quilts that are my own patterns. While I quilt my own way and use my own fabrics - I use those things to put my stamp on older more traditional patterns. I feel like those are my own. But, its picking elements from quilts and putting them together - I dont know if I feel like that is creating something new.


Comments

  1. These are wonderful! I'm thinking about how delightful the velvet & corduroy one would be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -