Scarves! I love them.


I love to wear scarves. I like them to be big and bright and have enough firmness in them to be able to stand up around my nose when its really cold - just put some batting or other recycled fabric inside -it will be enough to make it have body.

It had been really cold around here - and I wonder how people feel about those little flimsy things they have wrapped around their necks ... they are woven so thin they are see through.

I need a quilt around my neck.

My scarves are made just like quilts - pieced and then quilted with batting - then a binding.

Perfect!!

Happy Freezing weather!




Comments

  1. brrr! Your glasses appear to be frosty! I think I will try to make a scarf like yours!! (George looks like he wants a sweater, too.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -