Two sides?



All of my scrap bins are overflowing! 

I pieced the back of this quilt from pulling pieces directly from the bin and piecing like mad. The quilt ended up being a king size quilt and, it quilted very flat. I would have been pretty disappointed if it ended up all wrinkled and a mess.  

Tomorrow, when the sun is out - Ill take better pics. If the sun come out. It is raining tonight and the temperature fell again. Almost to a point where using a quilt at night to stay warm would be a smart idea. For the last few days it was so hot that sleeping was a terrible tragedy. 

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of pieced backs and yours is quite an interesting quilt on its own! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I am just in awe of your energy and work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -