Making your own fabric from scraps - tutorial.

Ive been piecing together scraps without a foundation to make larger pieces for as long as I have been quilting. 

I love how this sort of fabric building does not require a foundation - -and it also does not build the directional lines that traditional string piecing does. Im sure many people do this - but, here is how I do it. 

I love making fabric because, I can use the fabric as new yardage and cut new sizes out of it. 


See how these scraps remain scrappy and do not go together in strings to make a new directional pattern on the quilt top? 

Here is a video on how I do it - 


(Im not happy that blogger.com will not find my youtube videos in the tools sections anymore - but youtube is loading all comments to google+)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free motion quilting -