I wanted to sew on a treadle sewing machine -

When I started sewing - I got really turned on by the idea of sewing on a treadle machine and using recycled fabrics and organic sewing thread.

I bought two machines - I could not get the new belts installed. It made me so mad. It should have been so easy. But, Im just no good at that kind of thing.

I love the click click sound the old machines make when they sew - and the sound the machines make when you lower the presserfoot is an easy sound.

One of the machines I bought did have a belt that was sorta tight enough to sew a little -- but it did not really work eniough to get anything done - just enough to play and then get frusterated.

Its very late - time for Taffy to go to bed.

Sweet dreams, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still quilting!