It is Labor Day weekend! I love this holiday .... I'm having a sale on my Etsy to celebrate the cooler weather coming. George and I are making quilts and going to New Orleans parades this weekend. So much fun. I was out shopping and saw this hilarious pic! Mirror images are not who we are! I am the person I see reflected in the faces of people who love me. Although ... I did take this selfie today, too. Quilt stuff? I'm making a star quilt for my bed. It will be partially scraps and partially other fabrics that were gifted to me or bought. I think I'm going to make an effort to make it clash as much as possible! Hope you all will find some fun this weekend. It's for us. The workers.
I wanted to add some thing to my review of the c-1100 pro. I still like the machine. But, there is something going on with the low bobbin light. It is coming on all the time. Its at the shop to get fixed as I type. I see that some of the Singer l-500's have had the same problem. And, some other Pfaff owners have had issues with the sensor going off at odd times. Also, I messed the timing up. I used the quilting foot with a straight stitch needle hole and accidentally put the machine on a zig-zag. Instead of just breaking the needle it messed the timing of the machine. The bobbin thing was happening before I messed up the timing and then started again after I got the machine home from being fixed. I guess its just a rocky start, its been in the shop twice in the three months Ive had it. Once was my fault, though - I should get over that. But, Im having a hard time. There are two other things that are bothersome about the machine. They are hard to explain in words. One ...
Love those big flowers!
ReplyDeleteHey you -- I love florals, too! These ones are a very soft poly with a sheen -- I just posted a pic of how its coming along --
Delete